Wednesday, May 6, 2009

bleh

when i woke up could hear my grandpa making mumbly noises downstairs. he called my name a few times. i was kind of half asleep then half awake. it was ten o clock. no school today. had to decide: stay at home and watch movies, or go to the city? the door slammed, grandpa left.
had spent last night til late just looking at myspace profiles. felt sad. i dont know. i miss someone. i felt like a loser.
i feel like a loser.
on the bright side i watched cashback. which i really liked.
i left at about eleven thirty and got to brunswick st. the skyline was foggy and grey. i felt really depressed. i didnt even feel like stealing anything. was questioning the point of anything.

i went to an asian grocery and stole some japanese saki.

my skirt kept riding up so i had to kept pushing it down.

there was some sale happening, there were like cheap monday jeans, levis, sass and bide, for really cheap like 20-90 price range. i shoved some shorts down my jacket. there was a great bag but it was huge. i should have drank the saki and just stolen the bag because it was epic and i needed a bigger bag to go stealing with.
but i left because i felt really paranoid like people were staring at me, or through me, or something. some good stuff was tagged, but then i was questioning the point of having all this stuff. i was kind of sick of stealing. i was kind of sick of getting 'stuff.' i thought i had enough 'stuff.' my head was feeling a little light. i couldnt tell whether i was hot or cold. i got some kookai dress by shoving that down my coat too. ill probably wear it to formal.
so then i walked for a bit. the weather kept changing. i kept pulling my skirt down. i went to smith st. i was staring at everyone that walked past. i was in this strange starey mood. i wasnt really thinking anything much. i wasnt really going anywhere. i wandered into a few stores. everything was tagged. i didnt want anything. i went into a bookstore and got some art book. i thought of all the art books and magazines i had stolen over the past month. i hadnt even had a chance to look at them properly. i thought i might start staying home more and being productive. i cant decide whether to pursue a career in design or not.

i went and BOUGHT a grilled pork roll from some bakery. after i ate it i still felt light headed and bit sick. i realised i was thirsty.
i went and stole some ice tea from safeway. i shoved it down my sleeve. it beeped when i went out and they checked my bag. then i couldnt open it. i thought i felt sick maybe because i was dehydrated. there was a security guard at the ANZ bag. i asked him to open it. he cracked a joke about charging me and that i must be thirsty the way i guzzled my drink down. then he made a comment about my t shirt which had a comic on it. i thought it was nice of him to talk to me. but i was feeling kind of introverted and self conscious, so i smiled and nodded. he walked away and i felt sad, because sometimes when i feel social its nice to talk to strangers.

so i went home.

grandpa was standing outside my house for some reason. i dont know what he was doing. i think he is bored looking after me and my cousins while our parents are in europe. he chuckled when i greeted him by patting his back.
i put on the karaoke machine for him.
i thought i might start on my history revolutions notes. i couldnt be bothered learning about 1792.
i feel all sad.
i might go watch requiem for a dream.
i had accidently left my mobile home. i had 2 missed calls and one text. my friend had called me to hang out just as i got on the bus home. i felt sad about that. i would have liked some company. my friend called me on the home phone and we chatted for about half an hour about typical teenage stuff.

i still feel like shit, and a bit sore in places. i hate everyone and everything. i cant be bothered with homework. im going to go watch a movie. i cant be bothered cookign dinner. im pretty sure im going to lose weight by the time mum and dad get back.

14 comments:

  1. ive always wanted to go asian grocery shopping,
    well i used to live in springvale 0__0
    for about, 2 months...
    bahh haha.

    yesss ive seen trainspotting, good film!
    haha, to prevent you from taking drugs? haha
    well idk, i urge to try acid at least once,
    it honestly is life changing.
    i actually like drugs, its sort of sad
    well some of them

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to steal books ages ago. Now I'm too scared. :( I also developed some moral problems with it in the course of years. I just can't do it anymore. I can't and I don't judge you for it. Try to enjoy free stuff maybe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wassup stopme. doing okay i hopes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. okidokes, you can have everything off my page. share.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's free. everything is free. no need to steal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so which books did you steal, sugar.
    titles please!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey i sent in that itching and scratching story and voiceworks said theyre considering printing it in the spring edition or whatever so thanks for encouraging me to do it (btw you've inspired me to steal more crap so thanks x2)

    ReplyDelete
  8. where are you stopme?!?! anyway, use a cooling bag for theft. i suppose you heard of that trick? hm? okidokes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'm sorry i've gotten to you sooner. i really appreciate everything you have said. it feels great to know that there are people who feel the same way i do. right now im working on my page, and some of your comments were deleted because i deleted post, but i do appreciate everything you say. and i do read it. i hope you keep in touch and maybe one day i can shoot you. =]

    ReplyDelete
  10. where are you hanging out on the internets crazy biatch?

    ReplyDelete
  11. are you ever going to blog again!?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  12. jesus stopme are you dead or what.

    ReplyDelete
  13. haha wow, i'm back. i forgot all about this blog, but then i was stalking myself and found it again, wow.

    ReplyDelete