Monday, May 4, 2009

why are gobstoppers chewy now?

well yo. im fair disappointed, i passed by melbourne central coles and got:
- red bull
- v energy drink
- no doze
- black licorice
- gobstoppers
now remember gobstoppers back in the day? they were hard and took fucking ages to get to the inner layer, and each layer was a different colour, and we slip the gobstoppers out of our mouths and compare colours with sticky fingers. anyway, the packet says 'chewy' and theyre fucking chewy. its insane. im halfway through the packet already. what has the world come to.
i was in the food court at mc (as the cool kids abbrev it) and suddenly saw my 27 year old cousin. she immediately bought me sushi and sat me down then interrogated me without mercy. she now knows things about me even my own sister doesnt, which is kind of sad, but my bigger sister never bothered asking. anyway, there was some short fat guy with a moustache sitting next to us that also knows things about me most of my friends dont. so she gave me some wise advice about how people when theyre young just want to 'have fun' and fuck around and etc.
well im over having fuck, and funning around. at the time.
you know what? theres so many empty brick walls in my area. good old eastern suburbs. im going to draw something on a large piece of thin butcher paper tonight and pva it to a wall about 12 ish tonight, or maybe tommorow night. dont know who would do it with me, though.
what else?
i hate everyone.
i stole another shitload of books.
i always steal black socks, patterned stockings, candy and books. now i have alot of books and stockings. books to wear. stockings to read.
lately ive been getting into the whole t shirt thing. like t shirts with arty prints/comic strip/band t shirts. i used to wear singlets all the time but im really liking this t shirt thing.
im not missing my parents yet. i hope they have fun in europe.

1 comment:

  1. haha, yeh i have facebook
    me and some of my sydney friends right blogs
    its pretty much a social thing
    and a release when we feel crap, its good
    and cute and stuff.

    ReplyDelete